Whether he’s selling beer, health insurance or the army, former adman Russel believes in the power of the idea, and that creativity is needed to make good things happen. Whether it’s about business or everyday life, Russel knows sometimes you simply have go against the tide.
In When It’s Right to Be Wrong we’re let into the Howcroft view of the world. It’s not what you expect to hear, but that’s hardly surprising from the man who once wanted to put a dwarf, a nurse and a monkey in the same ad.
- Changing your mind is a good thing.
- Privacy is overrated so give everyone your phone number.
- Smile at strangers.
- Forget reality; the right kind of BS can create magical success.
- Good people rise to the top.
- Work–life balance is bullshit.
Russel Howcroft will challenge the way you look at the world.
Don’t wait to be right. Do it anyway.